Shipping and Returns
A.M.A. serves commercial growers across North America, and we ship direct from our warehouse throughout Canada and the United States. We’re ready to work with you to find the best shipping solution.
Where do you ship?
A.M.A. ships across Canada and the United States.
- Within Southwestern Ontario (Windsor – GTA – Niagara area – Bradford), A.M.A. can deliver on its own truck. Delivery is included with orders over $900 (before taxes). A.M.A. will deliver the next time our truck is in your area.
- Need something more quickly? We can arrange for an LTL carrier to pick up your order. FOB: Kingsville, ON.
- Smaller orders (under $900.00 before taxes), FOB: Kingsville, ON. We have several options including LTL carrier, FedEx and Canada Post. Shipping charges are added at the time of shipping.
- Let us know if you would like your tracking number and we will email it to you at the time of shipping.
- A.M.A. delivers to the USA once each week. We deliver to various FTL and LTL carriers and FedEx in the Romulus, MI area.
- A.M.A. handles customs clearance
- Orders are FOB: Romulus, MI.
What carriers do you use for shipping?
A.M.A. uses many different carries for our products. Our main sources for delivery are FedEx, LTL and A.M.A. truck delivery. Product can be shipped with carriers that A.M.A. does not have accounts with, however, customers are responsible for providing pick-up information and informing A.M.A.’s shipping department with completed paperwork. We hold our carriers to prompt, friendly service with delivery in good condition. Shipping is important to us and to our customers. Should you have any issues, please let us know right away.
What is your return policy?
Decided you do not want the order?
Return your new, unopened products within 30 days from the date of delivery for a full refund. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. A 10% re-stocking fee will be retained. This policy does not apply to our hydroponics products. Please contact A.M.A. for more information.
Did you receive the wrong product?
Products received as a result of our error may be returned at no cost to the customer.
Is your product damaged or defective?
All damaged products must be reported to A.M.A. within 48 hours of receipt to be eligible for refund. If there was damage due to a LTL carrier, please note this on the bill of lading that you sign when the carrier delivers your shipment. It is our only recourse to receive a refund from the trucking company when there are damages. Take photos too! In order to issue a refund or replacement, A.M.A. requires pictures of the damaged/defective products.
All defective products should be reported to A.M.A. within 10 days of receipt. We work on a case-by-case basis and will do our best to make things right for you.
Speciality/Custom orders and exclusions
Special and/or custom order items are not eligible for a return, unless damaged or defective upon shipment arrival. Special and/or custom items include but are not limited to pre-wound hooks, Ellepots by A.M.A., soils and fertilizers, custom colour and/or printed plastics and pots. See above for our policy on damaged or defective products.
A.M.A. does not allow returns on any clearance items unless otherwise stated on the quote/order. Clearance items are offered while supplies last.